We are an ALL VOLUNTEER (501c3) organization who:
- RESCUES (adopts) dogs from county shelters
- IS FOSTER based with every dog we rescue
- REHABILITATES - a key component
- PROVIDES vet care to ensure /maintain a healthy status
- ENRICHMENT is inclusive
(Training, Socialization, Play, Exercise, etc)
- Offers SPAY and NEUTER assistance to those who adopt a dog or cat from a county shelter (see the resource page for details)
- PROVIDE RESOURCES to help individuals for rehoming personal dogs and we provide education about adopting a dog
- RAISE FUNDS to cover all rescue & rehabilitation expenses
Our VOLUNTEERS: foster, train, transport, train, sponsor, showcase dogs in our community, oversee community events assist with fundraising, Facebook posts, share Courtesy postings, and many other activities to help furry companions find their forever family and home. We support other rescue groups by promoting their RESCUED PETS as well.
Collaborating with a network of volunteers and community partners we strive to save and improve the lives of homeless and abandoned pets who reside in our county shelters; placing them into DREAM's foster program for rehabilitation when there is a foster home/family available.. in preparation for their adoption into a forever home. And we help manage the overpopulation of pets by providing partial funding (when available) for SPAY and NEUTERS of dogs.
Dedicated Rescue Efforts for Animals in Many counties
- As a non-profit 501c3 organization YOUR DONATIONS are tax deductible and some companies will even provide a "Matching amount".
- Follow us on FACEBOOK... go to DREAM4pets to stay informed and HELP SHARE all the pets in need of rehoming
- Put your KROGER REWARDS toward DREAM; assign your Kroger "Community Rewards" to DREAM (QW432). Visit Kroger's Community Rewards page for details about selecting DREAM as your charity of choice
- Visit the EVENT page to learn more about our Meet & Greet dates, fundraising and ...
- Can't volunteer, but still WANT TO HELP, visit our HOW2HELP page
We are an approved 501c3 organization
ROLE MODEL organizations currently exist in our neighboring county and nationwide
- SICSA (Society for the Improvement & Condition of Stray Animals)
Did you know ?
EVERY MONTH... there are LOW COST FELINE clinics in Miami County (TROY),
and Darke County Humane Society (GREENVILLE),
Most OHIO county shelters are frequently over capacity; numerous puppy mills
and back yard breeders in OHIO are contributing factors to the overpopulation. County shelters were established for a short-term housing of pets, never long term housing
or caretaking. It takes a community to FIX the problem of overpopulation;
SPAYing and NEUTERing will REDUCE and STOP over-population and keeps pets healthy ! Visit the RESOURCE page for Low Cost spay/neuter options AND to learn how
DREAM HELPS you with the cost to SPAY or NEUTER your pet !
Opportunities to support DREAM4pets .... ....